Alpha Gamma Delta at Baldwin Wallace University was founded in 1940, by inspiring women who sought to bring their purpose to Berea, Ohio. We recently celebrated 75 wonderful years of sisterhood and creating connections that last a lifetime. Since our installation, we have been striving to impact the Baldwin Wallace community in a positive way.
As of Fall 2016, we are excited to share that our chapter room has been moved to the first floor of Constitution West to ensure equal access for our members. We were pleased to foster a new relationship with the Fraternal Housing Corporation (FHC) as they fully furnished a new space for us to deepen relationships with our sisters.